Garden Party Gone Glam
Simone and Martin Photography
It’s almost the weekend, my friends— a long weekend, too!
Perhaps today’s post will inspire you to throw a garden party. I wanted to share details from our post-wedding brunch. I’ve since used some of these ideas in my own backyard— but on a much smaller scale, of course! It doesn’t look quite as chic as this garden party, but it satisfies my Martha-Stewart-like-dreams. Enjoy the photos. Notes and links on how to achieve a similar look are listed below.
Achieve the look…
- Shop Target for bright tablecloths ($20) or runners ($16)
- Browse Etsy to create your own “Thanks a Bunch” wood sign ($26)
- Head to your local farmer’s market for fresh and/or dried flowers
- Bunch flowers in brown postal paper and display in baskets like these ($10) from Etsy
- Toss fresh berries in champagne glasses to add color and flair
- Dozens of lemons, limes and oranges can be used as centerpieces (alone, or with greenery)
- Learn how to make themed cake pops with Bakerella
- Ladies— add fresh flowers to your hair for a feminine, garden-themed look