How to Look Good Post-Workout
I love a hard workout — which means, I usually leave the gym a sweaty mess. You, too?
The red-face-meets-wet-tee look is all good if I’m going straight home. But sometimes I want to be a responsible adult and run errands after the gym. Hence, why I’ve figured out a few tricks for looking good post-workout. Below are my favorite products that have a permanent place in my gym bag…
PS. Anything you recommend that didn’t make my lyst? Let me know!
1. ‘Moroccan My World’ Fitness Head Wrap by Sweaty Bands [$15]
I keep a headband in my gym bag to keep frizzy fly aways back while masking a sweaty scalp.
2. Benetint Cheek + Lip Stain by Benefit [$30]
This tint is super lightweight on your skin + will give you a little beauty boost.
3. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 by Laura Mercier [$44]
A tinted moisturizer helps reduce redness without needing foundation.
4. Minted Rose Lip Balm by Smith’s [$5.59]
Nothing beats a cool, moisturizing lip balm post-workout.
5. Cleansing Facial Wipes by Simple [$4.99]
The biggest MUST-HAVE on the lyst. Wipe your face, neck, back + shoulders down.
6. Happy Rollerball Perfume by Clinque [$20]
You miiiiight smell a little. Roll on a fresh fragrance that makes you feel happy.
7. Ithaca Jacket by Fabletics [$79.95]
A fitted zip-up is worth the investment. It hides sweat + makes you look put-together.