The Lyst: Look Good Glamping
Photo by Annie Shak
I consider myself a stellar glamper. I’m not one for dirt or bugs [or bears], but I can look the part and pitch a glam tent.
If you’re with me on this [or, if you just want to look like a stylish-outdoorsy-chick], you’ll love this lyst. Step up your glamping game with a classic coat from FjallravenCanada and the perfect duffle from Madewell. Plus, I found a pair of Hunter boots with a heel. A heel! I’m totally impressed.
You can also keep glamping practical with a portable coffee maker and chic bar cart. After all, you’re going to need a few cocktails to keep your mind off the spiders.
1. The Transport Weekender by Madewell $298
2. Raven Jacket by Fjallraven Canada $269.99
3. Convivial Link Outdoor Blanket by West Elm $89
4. Lighthouse 250 Lantern by Goal Zero $79.99
5. Portable Propane Outdoor Fire Pit by Heininger $122.69
6. Coleman Propane Coffeemaker by Target $81.99
7. Original Block Heel Chelsea Boots by Hunter $195
8. Sport-Brella Recliner Chair by Amazon $59.99
9. Galvanized Metal Rolling Wagon Party Bucket by Pottery Barn $199
Graphics + design by Katie Grossbard
This post is brought to you by Fjallraven Canada