My Travel Must-Haves
Calling all travelers! Let’s talk plane essentials. I [try] to travel both minimally and comfortably, so the same few items always seem to make it in my carry-on. A cozy flight = a non-cranky trip.
While I’m still wandering through Paris [eating tons of baguettes, by the way], it seemed appropriate to include a chic passport holder in the roundup. On the lesser-chic end are a pair of thick socks + the ultimate travel pillow. Really, though, you need this pillow…
1. Cedar Street Passport Holder by Kate Spade – $78
2. Cashmere Travel Wrap by White and Warren – $298
3. Custom Quiet Comfort Acoustic Noise Canceling Headphones by Bose – $399
4. Stance Alpine Anklet Socks – $12
5. Ostrich Ultimate Travel Pillow – $39.99
As for my in-flight beauty essentials, less is always more while traveling. I’m a huge fan of cleansing wipes [for the start + end of the trip]. They keep me feeling clean and grease-free. I also love a refreshing toner + a moisturizing lip balm, because flights always dry me out. Before hopping off the flight, try applying an oil-reducing gel and a cream blush to add a little color to a sleepy face!
1. The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths: Brightening by Ole Henriksen – $15
2. Protein Mist Enzyme Toner by Epicuren – $27
3. Photo Finish Foundation Primer by Smashbox – $36
4. Liplux SPF 30 by Coola – $12
5. In Touch Cream Blush by Jane Iredale – $27
Art + Design by Katie Grossbard