Mama Must Haves | Toddler Edition!
I haven’t done an official mama must haves roundup since my baby became a toddler (well, he’s basically a teenager now with his lil attitude and backwards hats LOL) but for toys purposes, he’s still my two-year-old.
Oftentimes, I’ll share some of my go-to’s on Instagram stories. But I wanted to have a place with all of my favorites in one spot. Below are some of the things we love most right now — from basic essentials like booster seats at the table, to our favorite play activities like eco-paints, to bath + body products like clean SPF.
This new stage of life brings a new pile of stuff (will my house ever be mine again?!)…
- 1. Bugaboo Stroller | Our everyday stroller, love this one!
- 2. Silicone Placemat | A must have when little ones begin eating different foods.
- 3. Stokke High Chair | An adjustable high chair that blends in with your home decor 😉
- 4. Popsicle Molds | Evan LIVES for a popsicle, and these molds make them so easy to make! I love this healthy recipe.
- 5. Faucet Extender | Makes it easier for Ev to wash his hands and brush his teeth.
- 6. Booster Seat | Evan feels like a big kid when he sits at the table with us in his booster seat!
- 7. Silicone Straws | We bring these everywhere, Ev loves to use them with his smoothies.
- 8. Baby Shusher | We travel with this as well, so it always sounds like “home”.
- 9. Babyzen Stroller | Our travel stroller, it folds into the size of a standard carry-on bag!
Now, for a photo to remind you of what toddler life reallllly looks like (things are V DRAMATIC around here these days)…
- 1. Milton and Goose Play Kitchen | Adorable and so fun for Ev!
- 2. Imagination Magnets | This magnetic box is amazing for travel.
- 3. Paint Crayons | Easy for little ones to use, and they boost important motor skills.
- 4. Ruggish Play Rug | We have one in Ev’s playroom and one in his bedroom.
- 5. Eco-Finger Paint | Non-toxic arts and crafts are our bestie over here.
- 1. Honest Shampoo + Body Wash | Love this brand for all my toddler needs.
- 2. Water Wipes | These are amazing for Ev’s sensitive skin.
- 3. Honest Diapers | I can’t get enough of their adorable prints!
- 4. Sunny Screen | Supergoop made children’s sunscreen and I’m obsessed.