Baby Shower Gift Guide
Any mama will tell you that baby must-haves are constantly changing. Year after year, new favorites pop up! I always keep this in mind when I’m shopping for a baby shower gift, because I like to give people something both practical and special. Of course, a registry is always a huge help, but I also like to personalize things a bit when gifting to someone close to me.
I received so many special gifts for my baby shower — some were more sentimental, while others were really useful that saved me during those first months. I also discovered some newer brands that are creating the sweetest clothing pieces (that will make you swoon in an instagram photo).
For those of you needing some baby gift ideas, look below for some of my favorites and why I love them so much…
1. I love love LOVE Copper Pearl bibs. Ev still lives in them! A true combination of style and function, and the patterns are always so cute! Shop them HERE.
2. The DockaTot is as good as everyone says it is. Truly, this saved us the first several months and Evan loved lounging (and sleeping!) in it. Plus, it’s really portable and travels easy, so it’s a little piece of home when taking a baby out of his or her environment. Shop it HERE.
3. If you’re looking for a more sentimental gift, I love jewelry pieces by Starling. This necklace is made with the little one’s birth month. This could be tricky if the due date is right on the edge of a month, but it’s also a great gift for right after the babe arrives! Shop it HERE.
4. How cute are these teethers! Doesn’t it make you want to snap an Instagram?! For real though, they are also BPA free. ALSO, don’t forget about the classic Sophie teether! It’s also still a favorite. Shop the teether HERE. Shop the Sophie HERE.
5. Artifact Uprising makes the most beautiful photo memories. This book is really special to me, and any mama-to-be would appreciate this to document all of those beautiful moments during the first year. Shop it HERE.
6. A good diaper bag is hard to find, that’s practical and stylish. I think SkipHop offers a number of great options — for the dads, too! This is a great baby shower gift. Shop it HERE.
7. What baby doesn’t look like a little angel in a moses basket?! Ev adored his. The best part is that it’s so portable, and you can literally take it everywhere! It saved us for going to visit friends and family. I love this one because you can wipe it clean in case of any accidents. Shop it HERE.
8. A baby robe, because there is actually nothing cuter than a baby in a robe! Shop it HERE.
9. This super soft baby blanket has an attached stuffed animal and Ev was OBSESSED with it! Shop it HERE.
10. I used these swaddle blankets as burp cloths and lightweight blankets. They come in really sweet patterns (many of them gender-neutral, which is a great gift for those mamas not finding out the gender)! Shop them HERE for a baby shower gift.
11. UMM, can you handle the cuteness of these overalls?! Rylee and Cru is a sweet baby brand that makes really special clothing pieces. Shop them HERE.
12. The Honest Company makes some of my favorite baby products. This gift set is a no brainer for a shower gift, and it allows a new mom to really see what she loves and wants to get more of later! Shop it HERE.
13. Anya Hindmarch makes this Baby Emergency Kit and it is a total lifesaver for organizing your diaper bag. Also, the black and gold details make it super chic. I still carry this in my bag everywhere because it includes a little diaper changing pad. Shop it HERE.
14. We absolutely loved these new born hats for Ev. They also come in the cutest prints! Shop them HERE.
15. We got this Little Giraffe receiving blanket as a gift and we used it almost every day! A gorgeous gift that any mama will love. Shop it HERE.