Lu’s Favorites: Father’s Day Gifts
My personal favorite is the beer mug — mostly because I think it will really get used. I also love these foldable sunglasses by Ray-Ban. They can fit in a pocket! Amazing. And can we talk about this portable speaker? Something about the design feels perfectly vintage, while its technology is modern and streamlined to create great sounds.
If you want to get more creative, I’m sharing a super cool Father’s Day DIY gift idea next week you can do last-minute. Keep an eye out for it!
1.‘You are a Good Dad – That’s All’ Mug by CB Gift
2. Monocle Travel Guides: Paris by Gestalten
3. Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses by Ray-Ban
4. Wall Clock by Braun
5. Pizza Stone Cooking Grate by O-Grill
6. ‘Father’s Day’ Pilsner Glass by Cather’s Concepts
7. A2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker by B&O Play
8. Travel Case by Men’s United by Blue Canvas
9. Classic Chambray Tie by The Tie Bar
Graphics + design by Katie Grossbard