Be My Galentine? Let’s Throw a Party.
Honestly, Valentine’s Day has always felt more fitting for me and my girls. We love love. We love pink drinks and obnoxiously large flower arrangements. We love whispering sweet nothings to each other. We love playing dress-up while sipping on spiked lemonade. Valentine’s Day was MADE for us [well, and for Hallmark].
Grab your flowers from Bloom2Bloom — every bouquet you buy will go toward decorating a teen’s hospital room through Wish Upon a Teen. PLUS, you can receive 50% off your arrangements this week by using the code: givelove.
Keep the setting warm and intimate, so you really get to spoil your closest friends.
Fill mason jars with festive straws. You can find them here.
Grey Goose Galentine | 2oz vodka, soda water + a splash of grapefruit over ice with fresh mint.
Chocolate-covered strawberries on a pink platter will make you swoon.
Sweet yet simple labels are a fun addition to the party.
Pink is everywhere right now — add colorful napkins to the table!
Place a single flower at each place setting. It’s the perfect Instagram…
Peonies for dinner? Okay.
Skirt: Anthropologie [old buy, similar] | Top: Similar Here + Here | Flowers: Bloom2Bloom| Straws: Target |Glassware: Crate & Barrel | Napkins: Party City | Pink Platter: Pier 1 | Candies: Sugarfina |
1.Girl Talk Pen Set by Ban.do $13.90
2. Adolescent Clothing Boyfriend T-Shirt by ASOS $31
3. BFF Best Friend Friendship Pendant by Flapperdoodle $15
4. Forever Girl Gang Sweatshirt by Ban.do $48
5. ‘Leo’ Envelope Clutch by Rebecca Minkoff $56.98
6. Dating Some Idiot Valentine Card by Emily McDowell $4.50
7. Heart Graphic Mug by Forever 21 $6.90
8. Blah Blah Tee by Wildfox $77
9. Heartbreaker Headband by Forever 21 $4.90
Graphics + design by Katie Grossbard