Lu’s Favorites: Desk Accessories
I’ve been working hard at making my office space feel more creative. An inspiring, beautiful spot puts me into work-mode, and makes me feel uplifted rather than drained. Ultimately, I wanted my office to reflect my brand and this blog, so I started searching for gold accessories, motivating quotes and blush accents.
A few of my favorites are this pineapple tray and pink planner. I’m also obsessed with this ‘wake up and be awesome’ magnet board. I’ll be sharing a full office tour in the fall, but for now, indulge in some of my favorite finds. You’ll love how they brighten your space!
1. Planner from Fringe Studio
2. Candle from Volupsa
3. Pencil Case from Anthropologie
4. Plant from Crate and Barrel
5. Pineapple Holder from Anthropologie
6. Magnet Board from MIKEYLIN’S
7. Phone Case from Kate Spade New York
8. Book from Anthropologie
9. Scissors from Anthropologie
Graphics by Megan Crean