Gift Lyst: Mother’s Day
Photo by Annie Shak
Reminder: Mother’s Day is in 5 days. I can’t buy a gift for you, but I can suggest a few stellar ideas that will warm your mama’s heart.
Here are my Mother’s Day gift picks, ranging from sweet + sentimental, to personalized + practical. Put this lyst to use, and spoil your mom this year.
Prepare a gift. Write a card. Give a hug… and thank the heavens for mothers everywhere.
1. Personalized Geometric Hardwood Maple Tray by AHeirloom [$60]
2. Waterscape Vases by West Elm [$24-$44]
3. Chalkboard Placemats by Anthropologie [$28]
4. Custom Hardcover Photo Album by Artifact Uprising [$69]
5. Cashmere Throw by Williams Sonoma [$249]
6. Home is Where Mom is by Small Glow [$18]
7. Personalized Alphabet Pouch by Pottery Barn [$16]
8. Cynthia Necklace by Jennifer Zeuner [$187]
9. Phillips Pasta Maker by Crate and Barrel [$299.99]
Graphics + design by Katie Grossbard