Create Kiwi Chocolate Pops
My sister suggested we satisfy our sweet tooth last night by creating kiwi chocolate pops. They were surprisingly super simple to make and even I couldn’t mess them up. My husband was shocked. If you want to impress your guests (or yourself), see the recipe below. Side note: it’s also a health[ier] dessert, especially if you opt for dark chocolate.
INGREDIENTS: 4 kiwis, 1 cup of chocolate (milk or dark), popsicle sticks
- Line baking sheet with wax paper or tin foil
- Slice kiwis and insert popsicle sticks
- Place kiwi pops on the baking sheet
- Leave in freezer for 2 hours
- Once kiwi is frozen, melt chocolate in sauce pan on low heat until melted
- Dip kiwi pops in melted chocolate and place back on baking sheet
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes
Serve and enjoy!
Special thanks to sister extraordinaire Alexa Gores for being my photography/cooking partner