New Year, New Favorites | Motherhood, Beauty & Wellness
Happy 2018! I always love to share some of my new favorites for the year. A lot of you have been asking for my recent go-to’s in mamahood, beauty and wellness — so here they are! You’ve probably spotted a lot of these favorites on my Instagram stories, because I generally use/wear the same pieces over and over again for months!
Here’s what I’m loving right now in motherhood, beauty and wellness (and why!)…
- Cosabella Never Say Never Cropped Lace Cami | I live in this right now as a bra – it’s great if you’re still nursing and want something that provides easy access, while still making you feel sexy underneath!
- Wildbirds Sling | Two of my best friends had babies at the same time as me, and turned me onto these durable (and chic!) slings.
- Giraffe Blanket | This mini blanket is great for car rides and snuggly bedtime routines, because it’s small and my little babe can hold it himself.
- Chibella Youth Trucker Hat | Ev lives in these hats, they are the best!!
- H&M Stars Cotton Sweatshirt | We buy nearly all of our favorite trendy pieces from H&M becayse they’re cozy, affordable and cool.
- Jove Spoon Walker | My babe just started using this! He was becoming too big (and bored!) with his bouncers, so this walker has been our new lifesaver.
- Wildfox Coffee Sommers Sweatshirt Tee | Every mama needs this sweatshirt. SO soft and accurate.
- Jellycat I Love You book | We have loved these soft and interactive books!
- Skiphop Infant Silver Lining Cloud Activity Gym | This has been one of our favorite playmats for Ev, because of how cozy (and neutral) it is.
- Blockitecture Deco 10-piece wooden block set | I am trying to give Ev more toys without so many sounds and lights, and these blocks have been perfect.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer | I love this for a natural highlight. Plus, RMS Beauty is overall my favorite clean makeup line.
- Kopari Coconut Body Oil | I’ve been lathering up in this since it started to become super dry in the winter. It’s really nourishing for my skin.
- Davines Love Curl Cream | I use this to get wavy locks when I don’t want to style my hair with heat! I use it post-shower.
- Body Scrub by Self at Free People | This is a wintertime favorite for dry skin.
- Living Proof Curl Leave in Conditioner | I’ve loved using this leave in treatment post-pregnancy, to help give my dry hair a boost.
- Drunk Elephant Shaba ComplexTM Eye Serum | Sleepy lifesaver! This cures my dark circle blues, which are always going strong in mamaville.
- Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Lip Balm | I use this all day everyday! Super hydrating, and the rose scent makes it feel special.
- APL Mesh Sneakers | I’ve worked out in my APL’s for a year now. They are lighweight and super cute to run errands in post-workout.
- Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer III Sports Bra | This sports bra has saved me while nursing. If you’re a new mama (or extra lucky on top!) you need this sports bra — it’s the only one supportive enough for me to wear.
- Headspace Meditation App | It’s a 2018 resolution of mine to start meditating more. This app has been a great tool in coaching me on meditation.
- Alo Yoga High-Rise Performance Leggings with Mesh | I love a high-rise legging, especially for yoga and pilates because it keeps everything in!
- Threshold Stainless Steel Portable Water Bottle | I’m trying to be a lot better about drinking water throughout the day, and I love how chic this bottle is!
- Vuori Sweatpants | A lot of you have been asking about these — they’re my new favorite for lounging and low intensity workouts (and traveling!!)
- TKO Exercise Resistance Bands | These bands are ideal for at-home workouts and for traveling. They are easy to pack and are lightweight.