Fall Shopping | Wish List
Bring on allllllll the cozy sweaters! It’s finally turning into fall in cali land and I’m celebrating with some online shopping (per usual) 😉 I love investing in pieces this time of year that will carry me through winter — from cozy basics, to durable boots, to new accessories that feel updated for the season (but not overly expensive). This year I’ve been eyeing fuzzy moto-jackets and leather leggings that I haven’t splurged on in the past, but I’m excited to slip into my closet this year.
Here’s a peek into my fall wishlist…
*adds to cart*
2. LOVERS + FRIENDS SWEATER DRESS: Planning on wearing this with slouchy knee high boots this season.
3. KNOT SISTERS SWEATER: This is the perfect slightly cropped sweater! I’ll pair it with vintage inspired jeans.
4. LPA SWEATER DRESS: Comfy, cozy AND cute! I think this is a total “must have”.
5. LINE AND DOT SWEATER: I love the rust color of this one.
6. TULAROSA SWEATER: The button details on the sleeves are PERFECTION.
1. REFORMATION COAT: I just ordered this fuzzy dream! Can’t wait to wear it all season long.
2. J.CREW PARKA: This is the most perfect “throw on to walk to the dog” jacket. Cozy and chic.
3. ZARA COAT: I love to buy affordable trend items, like this teddy biker jacket. Also – you know I love a good neutral!
4. MADEWELL LEATHER JACKET: A good leather jacket is a closet must-have, and this one is buttery softer perfection with a slightly oversized fid that I LOVE.
5. ANTHROPOLOGIE COAT: It’s like a mix between a sweater and and a coat and I NEED it!
6. SHOW ME YOUR MUMU COAT: The Penny Lane coat of my boho dreams.
1. AGOLDE JEANS: I have been LIVING in these ever since I got them. The most perfect Fall jean!
2. ANTHROPLOGIE VELVET TROUSERS: Again, my favorite rust color for the season. I love this take on the velvet trend in a comfy way.
3. TULAROSA TROUSERS: The contrast stitching on these is just so cool. I can’t wait to wear them with cropped sweaters and boots for a business casual kind of look.
4. COMMANDO FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS: Leather leggings are a must have when the weather cools down – so easy to dress up with a cute sweater and heels.
5. ABOUT US TROUSERS: I love the high rise and the color of these ones. You know I am not going to stop wearing crop tops in the Fall!
6. ZARA TROUSERS: I wore white denim all Summer long – these are like the comfy Fall version.
1. AND OTHER STORIES BOOTS: I’ve been wearing these with sweater dresses – obsessed with this color.
2. LOEFFLER RANDALL: I’ve been looking everywhere for the perfect suede black booties and I think these might be it!
3. ZARA BOOTS: I just got these and I have been wearing them every day! They are so comfy and super affordable.
4. DEAR FRANCES BOOTS: I bought these beauties as a birthday present to myself! They are the most gorgeous nude color and are super comfy for such a high heel. A total must-have for chasing my baby around (#momlife).
5. RAYE BOOTS: White booties are one of my favorite Fall trends and I can’t wait to wear this pair with vintage jeans.
6. ZARA BOOTS: I just ordered these beauties – Zara shoes are always so comfortable!
1. JANESSA LEONÉ HAT: This wool beauty is the most perfect color for Fall. I love the slightly western shape!
2. MANSUR GAVRIEL BAG: I saw this baby blue bucket bag and immediately fell in love. So perfect with an all white monochrome outfit!
3. ILLESTEVA SUNGLASSES: I love an aviator for Fall, and these ones feel like a fresh new shape.
4. CINCO EARRINGS: This is my first foray into the statement earring trend and I have to say – I’m kind of loving it.
5. DONNI HEADBAND: The cutest velvet hair accessory in the most perfect Fall color.
5. AND OTHER STORIES HEADBAND: Filed under – how to stay warm without messing up your hair!