Lu’s Favorites: Intermix Sale
A lot of the stores once-pricey pieces are down to to costs that are a little more justifiable. I especially love this ivory pencil skirt, because you can wear it into fall. Even designer pieces, like this Chloe backpack, are on sale right now [which is another great piece that can span across multiple seasons]. I’m also loving this espadrille because it’s a flat shoe with juuuust enough of a platform to give ya a little boost!
Happy shopping. Hope you can find something you’ve been lusting over!
1.Misty Utility Vest by NSF
2. Canvas Fringe Espadrille Flat by Castaner
3. Asymmetric Cage Mini Skirt by Michelle Mason
4. Ivy Lace Trim Midi Dress by Self-Portrait
5. Jools Shoulder Tie Layered Top by Saloni
6. Bi-Color Suede/Leather Shoulder Bag by See by Chloe
7. Braided Two-Tone Flat Sandal by Alexandre Birman
8. Sapphire/Diamond Double Ring Set by 19Fifth
9. Double Layer Cotton Top by Thakoon
Graphic by Katie Grossbard