How to Rock the Athleisure Trend
You’ve probably been hearing a lot about ‘athleisure.’ It’s a super trendy term that’s been even trendier on the runways. Basically, athleisure allows us to look fashionably chic while living in our workout clothes. SIGN ME UP, PLEASE.
The trick is combining workout-like clothing with a few more tailored, everyday pieces. Think yoga pants with a denim button-down. Gray sweats with a spring trench. Adidas tennies with a cotton dress… or, a cropped workout tank with a pair of leather skinnies.
This trend is casually on-point — and even has Victoria Beckham saying ‘no’ to heels. WHA?! Here’s how to get inspired…
1.Farfalla Top by Michi
2. Netted Mesh Paneled Top by Forever 21
3. ‘Cosmic Confession’ Convertible Station Jacket by Adidas Originals
4. Mesh Front Seamless Bralette by Forever 21
5. ‘Coast’ Mesh Inset Stirrup Leggings by Alo
6. Fei Fei Legging by Rebecca Minkoff
7. Classic Nylon Black & White Sneakers by Reebok
8. English Wool Baseball Cap by JCrew
9. Faux Leather High-Tops by Forever 21