Current Clean Beauty Favorites
Shopping clean beauty is becoming a lot easier, thanks to Sephora’s clean seal, and other retailers like Credo and Goop who carry incredible products. While “clean” has varying definitions, shopping from these spots is a good place to start and makes it more simple if you’re not well-versed in reading ingredients lists!
Obviously, Summer Fridays is my favorite of all favorites 😉 Here’s a handful of other products I’m loving in skin, makeup and hair…
- 1. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist | You know I never leave the house without this! Perfect for a glowy finish under or over makeup.
- 2. RMS Beauty Lip + Cheek Tint | Everyday, all day! Perfect #momlife hack.
- 3. Kosas Wet Lip Oil Gloss | My current favorite because it’s the perfect pop of gloss.
- 4. Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Hair Mask | This is what I use after traveling, when my hair us super dry.
- 5. Arcona Tea Tree Mask | My secret spot fighting weapon, or best used on red + inflamed skin — it immediately calms my breakouts!
- 6. Neccessaire Body Essentials | The best clean body products IMO that are super nourishing.
- 7. Kosas Tinted Face Oil | My go-to for light coverage, but it’s still enough to make skin look smooth and even.
- 8. Beauty Counter Brow Gel | I love this brow gel, it looks super natural.
- 9. Goop Vitamins | These vitamins are great for mental clarity and stress management.
- 10. Saie Glowy Super Gel | This gives you that subtle glow you’ve always dreamed of — I use it under makeup and on it’s own with just a little added concealer.
- 11. Honest Beauty Mascara + Lip Pencils | Staples in my daily makeup routine, that are effective, clean, and natural looking
- 12. Playa Endless Summer Spray | For those perfectly messy mermaid waves.
Aaaand for my all time favorites – Summer Fridays!